Impact Rammer with Gasoline Engine
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $510-600 / Piece|
1. All our Rammers are driven by 4-stroke petrol engines designed specially for rammers. No need to mix fuel and oil, easy starting, low-noise operation, low maitenance and reduced fuel consumption comparing to 2-stroke engine.
2. An heavy duty throttle control provides more reliable and longer service.
3. Additional built-in air filtration system plus the original air cleaners in the engine provides cleaner air to engine for longer life and improved durability.
4. An integrated fuel valve provides for easy starting
5. Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort.
6. Plastic oil tank offers longer life and rust-free.
7. Rammer shoe made of steel plate with wooden insert offers economical usage.
8. Special protective frame for engine, prevent any possible damage on tough jobsite.
9. Specially designed trolley kit for easy transportation.
10. High quality, German made polyurethane below. Accepts more compacting force, offers a reliable lubricating system
|Description||Weight (kg)||Dimension (cm)|
|Engine :Honda GX160 5.5HP|
|Takeoff High: 40-65mm|
|Impact Energy: 55J||80||69*48*104|
|Impact Frequency(/M): 420-650|
|tamping Depth: 0.55m|
|Optional Engine: B&S, Robin and Loncin gasoline engine|